Saturday, April 3, 2010

Counter Destroyer

OH DEAR GOD NO! THERE IS MORE! Over the years on Slamreport.com I have talked about my favourite bad movie of all time, ROBO VAMPIRE. Maaaybe I will repost my review on that some day. But if you have been reading my shit before you know how painful, how ridiculous, how terrible and just how freakin awesome that movie is. You will also know a few years ago I found there was a sequel to his bargin bin piece of shit. Devils Dynamite is a super hero movie also made by the infamous Godfrey Ho. Sequel unfinished movies edited together and new footage added to make it appear complete. Well he did it a third freakin time. The hopping vampire cult from the previous two movies are at it again as they wage war against a group of ninjas. A specific white ninja reminisent to the Super hero from Devils Dynamite is the main hero but before this travisty of a movie is done the robocop rip off cyborg from RoboVampire comes in to kick some ass too. Like somewhere they said this character and his Rock and Roll nightmare walking is too good not to bring back.

Well fuck this I am not telling you anymore about this movie other than to say its, badly dubbed with ninjas, mobsters, wizards, vampires, acid peeing zombie vampire babies and Robocop. I say fuck, watch all three back to back and tear your eyeballs from their sockets from the painful sparkler and fire work special. Effects so special they were delivered in a short bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment